- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Reports tab, in the Report Area pane, click Inventory, and then click Purchase Order.
- In the Report List pane, click Suggested Order Report.The suggested inventory items to order will appear in the Reports Description pane.
- To select this report, in the Choose Report pane, click F12 Next.The Suggested Order Report window will appear.
- In the Report Settings pane, in the Supplier row, in the Beginning column, click the list arrow to select a beginning supplier.
- In the Report Settings pane, in the Supplier row, in the Ending column, click the list arrow to select an ending supplier.
- Select any additional filters that you may want from the lists in the Report Settings pane.
- In the Additional Settings pane, select the Create working PO from this data? checkbox.
- In the PO Name box, enter a name for the purchase order.
- In the Additional Settings pane, you can select other options.
- In the Sorting Options pane, you can select any other options.
- When you are done selecting options, click F12 Run Report. The Suggested Order Report will appear in the Adobe Reader window.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 3/08/21