- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Reports tab, in the Report Area pane, click Inventory, and then click Purchase Order.
- In the Report List pane, click Suggested Order Report.The suggested inventory items to order will appear in the Reports Description pane.
- To select this report, in the Choose Report pane, click F12 Next.The Suggested Order Report window will appear.
- In the Report Settings pane, in the Supplier row, in the Beginning column, click the list arrow to select a beginning supplier.
- In the Report Settings pane, in the Supplier row, in the Ending column, click the list arrow to select an ending supplier.
- Select any additional filters that you may want from the lists in the Report Settings pane.
- In the Additional Settings pane, select the Create working PO from this data? checkbox.
- In the PO Name box, enter a name for the purchase order.
- In the Additional Settings pane, you can select other options.
- In the Sorting Options pane, you can select any other options.
- When you are done selecting options, click F12 Run Report. The Suggested Order Report will appear in the Adobe Reader window.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 3/20/18