- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Reports tab, in the Report Area pane, click Sales Analysis, and then click What I Need To Know.
- In the Report List pane, click Transaction Report.
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12/Next.
- In the Transaction Report window, in the Report Settings pane, in the Invoice Date row, select the Beginning and Ending dates for the report.
- Optional: Select any other sorting options that you want to include.
- In the Additional Settings pane, select any other sorting options that you to include.
Note: If you select too many options in the Additional Settings pane, Paladin Point of Sale will decrease the amount of information that will be included in the report.
- In the Sorting Options pane, click F12/Run Report.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 3/19/18