- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Reports tab, in the Report Area pane, click Sales Analysis, and then click What I Need To Know.
- In the Report List pane, choose the Transaction Report version:
- Transaction Report: Creates a PDF report and offers many report settings that allow you search by keyword, customer name, payment type and specific input amounts.
- Transaction Report – Excel: Creates an Excel spreadsheet with transaction details. If you want to analyze, sort or filter transaction data, use this report version. While you do not have the explicit search options that you do in the PDF report, you can search the spreadsheet and include invoice notes.
Note: Both reports have Customer friendly and Accounting Department versions. The Customer friendly version does not include department, cost and margin data.
- Click Next or press F12 to open the report settings pane.
- Select the report date range and other options.
Note: For the PDF version of Transaction Report, if you select too many options in the Additional Settings pane, Paladin will decrease the amount of information that is included in the report.
- Click Run Report or press F12 to create the report. If the report does not automatically open, look for it in your Windows taskbar.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.