To create a transaction report:
- In Paladin on the top ribbon, select the Reports module.
- In the Reports tab, in the Report Area pane, select Sales Analysis > What I Need To Know.
- In the Report List pane, choose the Transaction Report version:
- Transaction Report: Creates a PDF report and offers many report settings that allow you search by keyword, customer name, payment type, and specific input amounts.
- Transaction Report – Excel: Creates an Excel spreadsheet with transaction details. If you want to analyze, sort or filter transaction data, use this report version. While you do not have the explicit search options that you do in the PDF report, you can search the spreadsheet and include invoice notes.
Note: Both reports have Customer friendly and Accounting Department versions. The Customer friendly version does not include department, cost, and margin data.
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12 Next .
- In the Transaction Report window, in the Report Settings pane, select the report date range and other options.
- In the Additional Settings pane, select the payment method from the Payment Method list. You have the option to add a Customer Name, use the Keyword Search, choose a Detail Display, and if you check Search Invoice Amounts, you have options of Greater Than, Less Than, and Equal To.
Note: For the PDF version of Transaction Report, if you select too many options in the Additional Settings pane, Paladin will decrease the amount of information that is included in the report.
- In the Sorting Options pane, set how you want the search to sort, and click F12 Run Report. A PDF of the report will open.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.