Note: To view samples of sign styles and sign sizes, go to the LTSR catalog.
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module.
- Enter or scan the barcode of the part number for the sale sign that you want.
- Click the General tab.
- In the Item Information pane, click Print Sign.
- In the Sale Sign Export window, enter the Start Date and the End Date for the sale, and then select one of the following options:
- Append to File: This option will add the sale signs for the selected inventory items to the end of the existing sale sign file. (Not recommended)
- Overwrite File: This option will create a new sale sign file with only the selected inventory items. (Recommended)
- Click OK.
- In the Reports menu, click Reports, and then select MS Access Templates to open Microsoft Access.
- Click SALE SIGNS, and then select the style and size for the sign that you want to print from Microsoft Access.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 9/25/18