Note: To view samples of sign styles and sign sizes, go to the LTSR catalog.
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module.
- Enter or scan the barcode of the part number for the sale sign that you want.
- Click the General tab.
- In the Item Information pane, click Print Sign.
- In the Sale Sign Export window, enter the Start Date and the End Date for the sale, and then select one of the following options:
- Append to File: This option will add the sale signs for the selected inventory items to the end of the existing sale sign file. (Not recommended)
- Overwrite File: This option will create a new sale sign file with only the selected inventory items. (Recommended)
- Click OK.
- In the Reports menu, click Reports, and then select MS Access Templates to open Microsoft Access.
- Click SALE SIGNS, and then select the style and size for the sign that you want to print from Microsoft Access.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 6/26/19