You can quickly identify the customers who produce the most revenues for your store.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Reports tab, in the Report Area pane, click Customers, and then click Ranking.
- In the Report List, click Customer Profit Ranking.
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12 Next.
- In the Customer Profit Ranking window, in the Report Settings pane, enter the Starting Date, and Ending Date. You can also click to select the Export to Excel check box.
- In the Sorting Options pane, select a sorting option, and then click F12 Run Report.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 1/28/21