This article describes how to accept multiple forms of payment (including FLEX cards) at checkout.
Note: Process the gift cards or Flex (FSA) cards first to determine if there will be a balance due via another payment type.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- To add items to an invoice, scan the items or enter the part numbers.
Note: Items that can be purchased with a pharmacy FLEX card will be identified with an F in the Description box.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Checkout.
- On the bottom ribbon, click one of the following payment types:
- Credit Card
- Enter the amount that you want to apply to this form of payment.
Note: For FLEX card payments, skip this step. The total amount of qualifying purchases was automatically calculated and entered.
- Repeat Steps 5 and 6 until the total amount due is $0.00.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.