To identify items that have been missed during a location count, create a report for a location for all dates prior to the most recent count date.
Note: Report ODBC must be enabled.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- In the Reports menu, click MS Access Templates.
- In the MS Access Main Page tab, click Reports.
- In the Reports Page tab, click Single Store.
- In the Single Store Page tab, click Last Counted Report.
- In the Report Settings tab, in the Report Settings pane, in the Start Date box, enter 01-Jan-2000.
- In the End Date field, enter a date that is one day earlier than the most recent count date.
- In the Start Location field, enter the 4-digit location code.
- In the End Location field, enter the 4-digit location code.
- Click Run.
- Print the report.Correct the counts for any items that were missed or moved since the last count.
- Repeat steps 1-9 until there are no items on the report.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.