When the following pharmacy configuration settings are selected, pharmacy invoice transaction data includes the complete pickup number when the data is uploaded to the pharmacy dispensing system:
- Enable Send Full Invoice
- Use only last 4 digits of pickup number
The customer receipt will continue to show only the last 4 digits of the pickup number.
To enable this:
- In Paladin, from the main menu, select File > Setup.
- Select the Pharmacy tab.
- Check Enable Pharmacy Features.
- In a Pharmacy Web Service Integration pane (there are three available), check Enable Send Full Invoice. With this option selected, invoice transaction details are uploaded to the pharmacy’s dispensing system.
- In the Pharmacy UPC pane, check Use only last 4 digits of pickup number. With this option selected, only the last 4 digits are printed on the customer’s receipt.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.