TSR: To request EDI communications for our client, copy, paste, and send the following information:
To: David Griffin: email@example.com
Subject: Request for EDI set up information
A Blish-Mize store has signed up with Paladin Point of Sale. Please complete and send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to set up EDI for Blish-Mize
- If necessary, call EDI member support: David Griffin: email@example.com or (913) 367-1250, ext. 165
- When you have received the set up information from Blish-Mize, you can continue with the following procedure.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Supplier tab.
- In the Suppliers pane, click New.
- In the Name box, enter this: Blish-Mize
- In the Supplier Number box, enter this recommended number: 15
- In the Account Number box, enter the account number.
- Select the EDI Supplier Services checkbox.
- In the EDI System Choice pane, select Blish-Mize.
- In the FTP Site box, enter this: ftp.blishmize.com
- In the Username box, enter the username provided by Blish-Mize.
- In the Password box, enter the password provided by Blish-Mize.
- Optional: Select the Transmit retail prices in PO checkbox.
- Ask the customer which of the following Yes or No options that s/he would like to select:
- In the Update Descriptions pane, select Yes or No.
- In the Update Departments pane, select Yes or No.
- In the Update Classes pane, select Yes or No.
- In the Departments Based On pane, select only Departments..
- In the Retail Price Location pane, select Price Stream 1.
- In the Updated Retails pane, select the store’s preferred options in the Invoice section and in the Maintenance + Price Change section.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
- Refer the client to this KBA: EDI: Blish-Mize: How to send and receive files