As an expansion of inventory’s Auto Text feature, rather than allowing a unique message per inventory item, this is a single four line long message that will appear on the customer’s receipt (when triggered).
To enable this feature:
- In Paladin, from the main menu, select File > Setup.
- Select the Company tab.
- In the Receipt Text pane, check Enable Receipt Text.
- In the Receipt Text Class Number field, enter the Class number that you wish to use to trigger the message.
- In the Receipt Line field (there are 4 available), enter the text to be shown on receipts.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.