Every once in a while, a PO is received in error (such as receiving a PO that created an EDI invoice), and the easiest method of cleaning up the error is to undo the quantity added to stock on hand. Paladin contains a feature to do exactly this.
To use this feature:
- In Paladin, on the top ribbon, select the PO module.
- On the bottom ribbon select F5 Mode Receive.
- In the Receive PO tab, click F6 Find PO.
- In the Find PO window, in the PO Details pane, select Closed POs. Only completed POs are displayed in the Matching Purchase Orders window.
To view the entire PO:
- On the bottom of the Receive PO tab, set F4 to Displaying All.
- Click F6 Find PO.
- In the Matching Purchase Orders pane, select the PO you want to un-receive and press F12 Open.
- In the Receive PO tab, select F8 Process.
- Click the Confirm Receive tab, and then press F9 Undo Receiving.
- The following window appears:
6. Press OK.
The PO is now reset to an un-received state (open), and all received quantities have been subtracted from stock on hand. No changes are made to Qty on order, average costs, or changes in retails caused by ref margin calculations.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.