Paladin operates efficiently with equipment that meets the minimum system requirements below. Should your current equipment not meet the below specs, we also offer a wide range of equipment hand selected to maximize the performance of your store.
- A current and patched version of:
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 8.1 Pro
- Windows 8 Pro
- Home versions are not supported.
- For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system.
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit Processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Recommended: Intel™ i5 or i7
- 4 GB RAM
- Recommended: 8 GB RAM
- 4.0 GB available disk space for program
- 250 GB available disk space for DATA storage
- Recommended: SSD drives for program; 500 GB available disk space for DATA storage
- DATA has no limit and may exceed any recommended storage. DATA size is based on number of inventory records, customers and transactions.
- Ample ports to directly connect desired peripherals (USB hubs are not supported.)
- Recommended: 8 Ports
- 10/100/1000 MBPS Ethernet Adapter with a standard RJ45 connector
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution 17” diagonal or greater
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Microsoft Excel™ required for spreadsheet reporting
- Microsoft Access™ required for signs and labels
- Antivirus Software current and patched
- Internet connection required. Fees may apply.
- The current version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
- .NET Version: .NET 4.6 CLR required.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use touch functionality but all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard input device.
- Additional Recommended Equipment: Battery Backup / Uninterrupted Power Supply with a 10 minute or longer runtime.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 1/22/20