Paladin operates efficiently with equipment that meets the minimum system requirements below. Should your current equipment not meet the below specs, we also offer a wide range of equipment hand selected to maximize the performance of your store.
- A current and patched version of:
- Windows 11 Pro
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 8.1 Pro
- Windows 8 Pro
- Home versions are not supported.
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit Processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- 8 GB RAM
- Recommended: 16 GB RAM for servers
- 500 GB minimum hard drive
- 32 GB minimum available of unused space to install Paladin
- Recommended: SSD drives over HDD
- DATA has no limit and may exceed any recommended storage. DATA size is based on number of inventory records, customers and transactions.
Recommended Hardware Components
- Ample ports to directly connect desired peripherals (USB hubs are not supported.)
- Recommended: 8 Ports
- Supports 100/1000 MBPS Ethernet Adapter with a standard RJ45 connector
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution 17” diagonal or greater
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Microsoft Excel™ required for spreadsheet reporting
- Microsoft Access™ required for signs and labels
- Antivirus Software current and patched
- Internet connection required. Fees may apply.
- The current version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
- .NET Version: .NET 4.6 CLR required.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use touch functionality but all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard input device.
- Additional Recommended Equipment: Battery Backup / Uninterrupted Power Supply with a 10 minute or longer runtime.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.