- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module or press ALT+5.
- In the Report Area pane, under Sales Analysis, click What I Need To Know.
- In the Report List pane, click Transaction Report.
- In the Choose Report pane, click Next or press F12.
- In Report Settings, in both the Beginning and Ending columns, select the customer account.
- In the Additional Settings pane, in the Keyword Search list, select one of the following options:
- ActiveProjects: See a list of customer’s active projects.
- InactiveProjects: See a list of customer’s inactive projects.
- In the list of customer projects that appears, select a project.
- In the Sorting Options pane, click Run Report of press F12.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 6/14/21