- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- Click the Company
- In the Type 2 UPC pane, select the Enable Type-2 UPC
Note: Your scale must support type 2 UPC barcodes.
- Click Save, and close the Paladin Configuration window.
- Determine the part number for each product that will be sold by weight by scanning a barcode for each item. To do this:
- Click the Invoice/Quote module.
- Scan an example barcode for an item. A message will appear with a number: “Part Number XXX is not found”.
- Record the XXX number for the time, and then close the message window.
Note: You will use this number in a future step to create the inventory item.
- Repeat steps b-c for each item that will be sold by weight.
- Create the inventory item for each product you scanned in the previous step. To do this:
- On the bottom ribbon, click Add Item or press F2.
- Enter these values:
In this box Enter this Part # The item’s scanned number from the previous step. Description A description of the item. Cost 0 Sell Price 0 SOH 0
- Click Add or press F12.
- Click Save, and then close the inventory item.
- Repeat steps a-d for each item.
- When you are done, open the Invoice/Quote module, and scan each item again to make sure the correct item and price appear.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 12/13/19