This procedure creates a custom “stock” entry in the TSC TDP-226 printing preferences for the Item Tag #18 that is shaped like a barbell (see LTSR catalog for labels, tags, signs, and reports for details). In Paladin, this tag has this label: Item Tag #18 – Bar Bell Style
- On the computer that is connected to the TSC TDP-255, open the Control Panel. To find it quickly, click the Windows icon (Start) and start typing this: Control Panel.
- Click View devices and printers. A window will appear with your devices and printers.
- Right-click the TSC TDP-225 printer and select Printer Properties.
- In the TSC TDP-226 Properties window, click Preferences.
- In the Printer Preferences window, click the Stock tab.
- Click New.
- In the Edit Stock window, enter these details, which also appear in the image:
- Click OK and then click Apply in the Printer Preferences window.
- The new stock item will appear on the Page Setup tab. Click OK to close the window.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.