This article is for multi-stores only.
Note: To create remote special orders, you must allow remote inventory changes.
- In Paladin, from the main menu, select File > Setup.
- Select the Company tab.
- In the Special Orders pane, check Enable Multistore Special Order Functionality.
- Optional: Select the Allow Special Orders to Create Customers checkbox.
Note: Each time a new customer account is created from a special order, the customer information will be shared across stores.
- In the Inventory pane, check Enable Editing of Remote Inventory. This allows updates for remote inventory and remote special orders.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.