In the Recall Transaction window, you can choose how quotes (and other recalled transactions) are initially sorted:
- By date from newest to oldest (This is the default.)
- Alphabetically by name
To set the initial sort order for recalled transactions
- In Paladin, from the main menu, select File > Setup.
- Select the Invoice (Store) tab.
- In the Invoices pane, in the Recall Transaction Default Sort Order list, select the default order for transactions in the Recall Transaction window.
- Date Descending: [Default] This option will order transactions by their Date from newest to the oldest.
- Alphabetical: This option will order transactions alphabetically by Name.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
- To sort the list of transactions by the values in that column, you can still click any column header.
- To view the transactions for a single customer only, select the customer before you click F6 Recall Transaction.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.