- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Sale List tab.
- In the Sales pane, find the sale list that you just created, and then highlight it.
- Scroll to the Pricing Plans pane, and then click Create New Pricing Plan.
- In the Pricing Plan tab, in the Name box, enter a name for the pricing plan.
- Choose one of the following options:
- If you want the sale to be for all customers, select the Apply to All Transactions check box.
- If you want the sale to be for specific customers, refer to this KBA: How to apply a pricing plan to a customer account.
- If you have a rewards program and want the sale to be for customers with a rewards card number, select the Limit to Rewards Customers check box.
- If you have a minimum allowable margin set, you can select the Respect Min Margin check box, which is in the Min Margin tab.
- In the Sale List Range Start box and the Sale List Range End box, retain the default settings.
- In the Dept. Number Range Start box and the Dept. Number Range End box, enter the date range for the sale.
- In the Class Number Range Start box and the Class Number Range End box, enter the date range for the sale.
- In the Supplier Number Range Start box and the Supplier Number Range End box, enter the date range for the sale.
- In the Discount or Markup list, select Markup Percent.
- In the Cost or Retail Price list, select one of the following options:
- Average Cost
- Last Cost
- Market Cost
- In the Amt% box, enter the amount of the percentage markup.
- Optional: Select the Date Range Start date and the Date Range End date.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/20/18