To set a percentage discount from retail on all items in a specific department, supplier, or class:
- In Paladin, from the main menu, File > Setup.
- Select the Pricing Plan tab.
- Click New.
- In the Name box, enter a name for the pricing plan.
- Choose one of the following options:
- If you want the sale to be for all customers, check Apply to all transactions.
- If you want the sale to be for specific customers, refer to the How to apply a Pricing Plan to a customer account section of the Pricing Plans KBA.
- If you have a rewards program and want the sale to be for customers with a rewards card number, check Limit to Rewards Customers.
- If you have a minimum allowable margin set, you can check Respect Min Margin, which is in the Min Margin tab.
- If the Sale List Range Start box and the Sale List Range End box, enter zero.
- In the Dept. Number Range Start box and the Dept. Number Range End box, enter the department number range for the sale.
- In the Class Number Range Start box and the Class Number Range End box, enter the class number range for the sale.
- In the Supplier Number Range Start box and the Supplier Number Range End box, enter the supplier number range for the sale.
- In the Discount or Markup list, select Discount Percent.
- In the Cost or Retail Price list, select Retail Price.
- In the Amt% box, enter the amount of the percent discount.
- Optional: Select the Date Range Start date and the Date Range End date.
- Click Save, then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 11/28/23