- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the Help menu, click About.
- In the About Paladin Point of Sale window, view the following numbers:
- Version: This is the Paladin Point of Sale version installed on your terminal. In the Version number series, the build number is the first and third Version numbers with an underscore between them. If the first number is a 1, it is omitted.
To determine if you have a new feature or update, compare your Paladin Point of Sale build number with the feature or update build number.
- Build 9976 is later than build 9737
- Build 2_11 is later than build 9976
- Build 2_143 is later than build 2_11
- Database Version: This is the Paladin Point of Sale database version installed on your terminal.
- .NET Version: This is the Microsoft .NET framework version installed on your terminal.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 5/18/22