Note: This feature only applies to Ace Rewards, Rich Rewards and Repeat Rewards.
- In Paladin, go to File > Setup.
- Click the Class tab.
- Create a new class named “SO Rewards Exclusion” and select the No Rewards option.
- Click New.
- In the Name box, enter this: SO Rewards Exclusion
- In the Class ID box, enter an unused class ID. Used IDs are listed in the classes list on the left.
IMPORTANT: Make a note of this class ID. You will need it in a later step.
- Ace Hardware only: Select the No Rewards checkbox.
IMPORTANT: To exclude classes from Ace Rewards, in addition to selecting this checkbox, you must also have a signed Addendum to your Ace Rewards Retailer agreement that specifies the classes for Ace to exclude.
- Click Save.
- Rich Rewards and Repeat Rewards only: Click the Rewards In the Exclude Classes from Rich Rewards or Exclude Classes from RepeatRewards pane, enter the new class ID, click Add Class and then click Save.
- Click the Company tab.
- In the Special Orders pane, in the Default Class for Special Order Items box enter the class ID from step 3.
- Scroll down and click Save.
- Restart Paladin.
After you follow these steps, new special orders will automatically be assigned to the SO Rewards Exclusion class and excluded from earning rewards.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.