Note: This report will only show data from a promotion (sale list) that has prices set and the sales list is attached to a pricing plan.
- Open the Reports module.
- In the Report Area pane, click Sales Analysis and then click Revenue.
- In the Report List, pane click Report Revenue from a Promotion.
- In the Choose Report pane, click Next or press F12.
- In the Report Settings pane, enter a date range.
- Specify any other applicable report settings.
- In the Additional Settings pane, in the Promotion Number to report list, select the promotion.
- In the Detail by: list, select a category.
- Click Run Report or press F12
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 9/23/21