- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module. The Repeat Rewards window will appear.
- In the Rewards ID or Phone Number box, enter the information or scan the ID card.
- The Repeat Rewards window will not appear when a customer account is selected for the invoice, even if the customer account includes a Repeat Rewards ID.
- If more than one ID match is found, all the matches are displayed in the Advanced Lookup window, so you can choose the correct account.
- If a manual search for a Repeat Rewards ID or phone number does not find the ID in your customer accounts, you have two options:
- To search again with another ID or phone number, click Try Again or press 1.
- To create a new Repeat Rewards account, click Sign Up or press 2.
- If you choose to create a new Repeat Rewards account, a Rewards sign up window will appear. Scan or enter the new Repeat Rewards number, complete the required highlighted fields, and then click Finish or press F12. After you complete the sign up process, the new Repeat Rewards ID is added to the invoice.
Here are some screen shots:
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/19/21