You can see the total value of inventory filtered by part number ranges, departments, suppliers, classes, subclasses, or locations.The report will include the following information by department:
- Number of items
- Stock value
- Retail value
- YTD value
- YTD profit
- Margin on sales
- Gross margin return on investment (GMROI)
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Reports tab, in the Report Area pane, click Inventory, and then click General.
- In the Report List pane, click Inventory Valuation Summary.
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12 Next.
- In the Inventory Valuation Summary window, in the Report Settings pane, enter the data that you want.
Note :For this report, there are no Additional Settings.
- In the Sorting Options pane, click F12 Run Report.