- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Report Area pane, select Sales Analysis, and then select What I Need to Know.
- In the Report List pane, select Transaction Report, and then click F12 Next.
- In the Transaction Report window, in the Report Settings pane, enter the desired report settings.
- In the Additional Settings pane, in the Payment Method list, select In-Store Pickup Coupon.
- In the Sorting Options pane, select how you want to sort, and then click F12 Run Report.The Web Order Number will appear in the Description column.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 11/20/19