You can create a report that hides sensitive date that is not meth-related, but can still meet the stop-meth reporting requirements.This report will reveal notes, customer ID, payment type, amount, and signature.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Reports tab, in the Report Area pane, click Sales Analysis, and then click What I Need to Know.
- In the Report List pane, click Transaction Report.
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12 Next.The Reports tab will appear.
- In the Transaction Report window, in the Report Settings pane, in the Invoice Date row, enter a date in the Beginning and Ending boxes.
- In the Department or Class row, enter Stop-Meth in the Beginning and Ending boxes.
- In the Additional Settings pane, in the Customer Name box, enter MASK.
- In the Additional Settings pane, enter any other date that you want in your report.
- In the Sorting Options pane, select sorting options.
- Click F12 Run Report.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.