- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Report Area pane, click Sales Analysis, then click Daily Balancing.
- In the Report List pane, click one of the following reports:
|Today’s Register Balance Report||Same day|
|Yesterday’s Register Balance Report||Previous day|
|Period Register Balance Report||Time range|
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12 /Next.
- A balance report window will appear.In the Report Settings pane, on the Dates line, select a date range.
Note: If you do not want the report to include any of the following default options, you can click to uncheck them.
- Create report for each terminal
- Include check deposit report
- Include credit card deposit report
- In the Sorting Options pane, click F12/Run Report.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 1/23/22