- Open Paladin POS.
- On the top ribbon, click the Customers module.
- In the Customers tab, in the Customer drop-down list, select a customer.
- Click the Balances tab.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Account Payment or press F5.
- In the Discount Allowed box, enter the total amount owed.
- In the Amount of Payment box, enter this amount: 0.00
- In the Check number box, enter this amount: 0000
- Click the F12 Accept.
- Click the Credit tab.
- In the Credit Limit box, enter this amount: 0
- Click Save or press F12.
- On the bottom ribbon, click the Payment Management module or press F6.
- In the Credit Invoices pane, select the line item that includes the Discount Allowed amount.
- In the Credit Notes Field, click inside the empty pane, enter notes, and then click Save Item.
- To delete the customer from the system, click Delete Customer or press F2.
- To identify the account as in collections, add a checkout note or rename the account with COLLECTIONS as a prefix.
- To avoid printing the statement for a particular account, in the Form Control pane, make sure the Create month-end statement checkbox is not selected.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/25/20