- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the P.O. module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Mode Receive.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Find P.O.
- Highlight the backorder line item, and then click Cancel Backorder.
- In the Cancel Backorder window, click Yes.
Note: When you receive an inventory order through EDI, the stock-on-hand (SOH) counts are automatically adjusted, but the purchase order is not automatically closed.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.