- Open Paladin POS.
- On the top ribbon, click the Customers module.
- In the Customers list, select the customer.
- Click the Electronic tab.
- In the Alternate Customer ID’s pane, click Edit ID Data.
- In the Alternate ID Manager window, in the Enter Alt ID box, enter the Repeat Rewards Account/Card number, which is the number on the card that was issued to the customer.
- Click Add.
- In the Type list, select Repeat Rewards, and then click F12/Finish.
- On the bottom ribbon, click F12/Save.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 7/28/21