- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module.
- On the Inventory tab, in the Part # box, enter a part number.
- Click the magnifying glass next to Sales Figures.
- The Qty Sold column shows the actual number of items sold.
- The Adj Qty column shows the actual number of items sold, less the items that were part of a sale or promotion. When a Suggested Order Report is generated, the Adj Qty is used to calculate reorder suggestions and to avoid sales spikes that are caused by promotions.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 2/17/19