- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module.
- On the Inventory tab, in the Part # box, enter a part number.
- Click the magnifying glass next to Sales Figures.
- The Qty Sold column shows the actual number of items sold.
- The Adj Qty column shows the actual number of items sold, less the items that were part of a sale or promotion. When a Suggested Order Report is generated, the Adj Qty is used to calculate reorder suggestions and to avoid sales spikes that are caused by promotions.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 7/19/18