Note: Before you can adjust a discount given in error, you must have created a new department for adjustments and a new inventory item for adjustments.
- KBA: How to create a new department for adjustments
- KBA: How to create a new inventory item for adjustments
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- Optional: On the bottom ribbon, click Advanced Lookup to search for account information.
- In the Part Number box, enter the part number that you want to adjust.
- In the Price box, enter the amount of the discount that you want to reverse, and then press Enter.
- Optional: On the bottom ribbon, click Add Note to explain the adjustment.
- Click Checkout.
- In the Checkout tab, on the bottom ribbon, click a payment type:
- Credit Card
- Complete the transaction process.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 6/29/22