- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module.
- In the Inventory tab, enter the Part #.
- Click the Order Control tab.
- In the Suppliers section, select a supplier from the Supplier 1 list.
- In the Order # field, enter the supplier’s part number.
- For each additional supplier, repeat step 5 and 6.
Note: For each sequential supplier that you add, select the sequential supplier number list.Example:For the second supplier, select Supplier 2 from the list.
- Click Save.
Note: When you create a purchase order and select the supplier, the supplier part number will be listed below the line item for that product.