- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module.
- In the Inventory tab, enter the Part #.
- Click the Order Control tab.
- In the Suppliers section, select a supplier from the Supplier 1 list.
- In the Order # field, enter the supplier’s part number.
- For each additional supplier, repeat step 5 and 6.
Note: For each sequential supplier that you add, select the sequential supplier number list.Example:For the second supplier, select Supplier 2 from the list.
- Click Save.
Note: When you create a purchase order and select the supplier, the supplier part number will be listed below the line item for that product.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.