In the Paladin, you can view and export inventory information about purchase order items into an Excel spreadsheet. To set this:
- In Paladin, from the main menu, select Maintain, then click Data Viewer.
- In the Paladin POS Data Viewer window, select the Purchase Orders tab.
- In the Type list, select the type of purchase order you want to view or export (options are Open PO’s and Stored PO’s).
- In the Purchase Orders pane, click a purchase order to highlight it. Inventory information for the purchase order items will appear in the pane below the purchase orders list.
- To export the inventory item information into an Excel spreadsheet, click Export Inventory.
- An Excel icon will appear on the bottom taskbar of your computer.
- Click the Excel icon to open and view the spreadsheet.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 5/20/22