Paladin’s Credit Card Expiration report allows accounting departments to quickly and easily create an Excel worksheet of all stored credit cards (tokens) that expire on or before the last day of the current calendar month.
To run the report:
- In Paladin, on the top ribbon, select the Reports module.
- In the Report Area pane, select Customers > Customer Lists.
- In the Report List pane, click Credit Card Expiration.
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12 Next.
- In the Credit Card Expiration window, in the Sorting Options pane, click F12 Run Report.
On the bottom of the window, Writing Report… displays along with a red progress bar. When complete, Report Complete is displayed at the bottom of the window, and an Excel icon will appear on the bottom taskbar of your computer.
6. Click the Excel icon to open the report.
The report includes the customer’s primary email address in the worksheet. This allows a single click to open an email so you can request the customer for updated information regarding their card.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.