Paladin designed its Mobile2 web applications for mobile devices.
All Mobile 2 applications can be used interchangeably and can have the same username and password.
IMPORTANT: A Paladin Point of Sale technician must enable the applications for each store.
The following applications can be set up on any mobile device that supports HTML5 and has a wireless invoice display feature:
- The mobile device must have a wireless internet connection.
- The mobile device does not need to be connected to the same local area network (LAN) as the computers that are set up with Paladin Point of Sale.
- If the screen size is smaller or larger than 8 inches wide, some unexpected formatting issues may occur.
- The first generation iPad does not support HTML5.
- The preferred web browsers are Chrome and Safari, but most others seem to work.
- The resolution is much clearer on a tablet than it is on a pole display.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.