Paladin provides full-sheet printer support for OKI Microline 320 Turbo/N dot matrix printers. You can use these printers, in addition to the laser printer, for invoices and quotes. If you have two OKI Microline 320 Turbo/N dot matrix printers, you can assign one printer to invoices and the other printer to quotes.
When this feature is set up, and you print a full-sheet invoice or quote during checkout, a Printer Selection window appears. In this window, you can select the laser printer or the dot matrix printer.
Note: Dot matrix printers are set up as network printers and are accessible to all terminals in your store. You cannot set up dot matrix printers specifically for individual terminals.
To set up an OKI Microline 320 Turbo/N dot matrix printer:
- In Paladin, from the main menu, select File > Setup.
- Select the Network tab.
- In the Network pane, check Enable Full Sheet Dot Matrix Printing.
- Select the dot matrix printers: Important: You must select a dot matrix printer for both invoices and quotes.
- In the Invoice Dot Matrix Printer box, select the dot matrix printer to use for full-sheet invoices.
- In the Quote Dot Matrix Printer box, select the dot matrix printer to use for full-sheet quotes.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
- Close Paladin on all Paladin terminals.
- Restart Paladin. This will set up the dot matrix printer options on all the terminals.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.