- You must provide the product images that you want to insert.
- You can display images from your store so that they appear in the following Paladin Point of Sale modules:
- Steps 1-5 were done in Microsoft Word 2013. If you are using a different version of Microsoft Word to create an image file, you may have to modify steps 1-5.
- If you have a single image that includes multiple items, you can skip steps 1-5.
- Open a new Microsoft Word document.
- If you are already in Microsoft Word, right-click, select New, and then select Microsoft Word Document.
- If you just opened the Microsoft Word program, right-click, and then select Blank document.
- On the ribbon, click the Page Layout tab, click Orientation, and then click Landscape.
Note: Landscape orientation is recommended because the image is more likely to fit on one page and will render better on widescreen monitors.
- On the ribbon, click the Insert tab, click Table, and then click Insert Table.
- In the Insert Table window, in the dialog box, enter the number of columns and rows that you want.
- In the cells of the table, add images and other information.
- Save the document as a Web page: On the File menu, click Save As, and in the Save As type list, select Web Page. Browse to the location where you want to save it, and then click Save. This saves the document as a webpage (in HTML markup language) and creates a folder with the same name to hold the .html files. Do not delete this folder.
Note: To access the image file from any Paladin terminal, save it to a shared file.
- Open the folder where you saved your webpage. Right-click the file name that ends in .html or .htm, click Open with, and then select your favorite web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, or Google Chrome..
- When the document opens in the web browser, highlight the URL in the address bar, press both the Ctrl key and the C key on the keyboard (to copy the URL).
Example of URL:\Terminal-1PaladinPOSExportrocks.htm
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- Click File, and then click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Supplier tab.
- In the Suppliers pane, click New.
- In the Name box, enter a name that represents the pictures or graphics in your file. Example: Rocks
- In the Supplier Number box, enter an unused supplier number.
- In the Website URL box, press both the Ctrl key and the V key on the keyboard (to paste the URL) that you copied in step 8.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
- To view the image(s), on the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 3/20/18