When you add the item to an invoice, Paladin Point of Sale can display the inventory item’s Description 2 text (from the Inventory module) in the Description box.
When this feature is turned on, a salesperson can view Description 2 when s/he is creating an invoice.
- Description 2 will always be printed on the original invoice or receipt.
- Description 2 will not appear on subsequent invoices or receipts, because the description for the inventory item may change over time.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Invoice (Store)
- In the Invoice pane, select the Display Description 2 in Invoice/Quote checkbox.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.