- On the Lane 7000 keypad, press 2634 and then press the F key.
- Tap Control Panel.
- Tap Terminal Settings.
- Tap Human Interface.
- Tap Beep and then select Beep on Key Press.
- Tap Volume. Use the pen to adjust the volume and then press the green circle to set volume.
- On the keypad, press the yellow Back button, which will take you back to Beep to Key Press and Beep on PIN code.
- Press Beep on PIN code.
- Press Volume. Use the pen to adjust the volume and then press the green circle to set volume.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/16/21