- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module.
- Do one of the following:
- In the Part # box, enter a part number.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Adv. Lookup to search for the part number.
- Write down the primary part number.
- Press Enter.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Alt Part #.
- In the Alternate Part # window, in the Enter Alt. Part # box, enter the alternate part number, and then write it down.
- Click Add, and then highlight the alternate part number that you want to use as the primary part number.
- Click Remove, and then click F12 Finish.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Rename Item.
- In the New Part # box, enter the new primary part number, click Rename, and then click Alt Part #.
- In the Enter Alt Part # box, enter the new alternate part number, and then click Add.
- Click F12 Finish.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 6/16/21