Even though most U.S. businesses are required to collect and remit sales tax, few actually understand all the rules, or how to comply. If this sounds like you, Paladin’s Chief Experience Officer Charles Owen and Avalara’s Chad Meszaros shed light on:
- What’s taxable and what’s not
- What economic nexus is and the activities that can trigger it
- How to calculate sales tax rates more accurately
- When a business must collect exemption certificates
- New sales tax rules that determine whether your business is compliant
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.