Our sole focus is helping businesses improve performance and profitability. We do so by putting data to work to help you make better business decisions. The Winter 2019-2020 Release is filled with innovative new features and integrations that make ordering, accounting, online marketing, estimating job costs, and managing rental equipment easier than ever.
Paladin executive Charles Owen provides an overview of many of the new features and integrations including:
- Pointy – Level the online playing field with big-box stores and online giants by featuring your products on Google searches, which improves your online presence and sales performance.
- Point of Rental – Create, manage and track rental items quickly and easily with the Point of Rental integration.
- Sage – Streamline your accounting practices no matter what size business you have. Sage integrates with Paladin to manage accounting and accounts payable.
- Order Analyst™ makes our powerful Market Driven Inventory Management system is even stronger with the addition of more EDI suppliers. Automate ordering and save money by finding the lowest cost suppliers for your inventory items.
- Buy One, Get One discounts are hands-down the most popular sales promotions in the retail industry. Our BOGO feature gives you the tools to manage sales merchandise, apply discounts, calculate item costs and manage returns.
- Serialization enables the tracking of sales and warranty information for any product with a serial number.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.