Build date: 22-Oct-15
A Supplier Billing email now includes a tab-delimited file with the part number, description and quantity values listed on the Supplier Billing document in addition to a PDF file.
About Supplier Billing documents
A Supplier Billing document looks like an invoice but does not affect your inventory or accounting totals. This document can be useful if you need to pre-approve a sale with a customer. When you create a Supplier Billing document, the document is printed automatically. If the customer has an email on-file, a PDF of the document and tab-delimited file with the numerical data are also sent to that email address.
How to create a Supplier Billing document
To create, print and email a Supplier Billing document, follow these steps:
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click Invoice/Quote or press ALT+1.
- On the Invoice/Quote tab, select the Customer and add the items that you want to include in the Supplier Billing document.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Checkout or press F8.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Print Quote or press F7.
- In the Select Quote to Print list, click 8 Supplier Billing or press 8. A Supplier Billing document is printed. If the customer has an email on-file, a PDF and tab-delimited file are emailed to the customer.
To learn more about Supplier Billing documents, see the following topic:
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.