Build date: 04-Aug-15 Case 50379
You can now choose a minimum coupon amount for your Rich Rewards program. Previously, most of the coupons rewarded were $5 (the default minimum), while larger purchases could award coupons in $5 increments up to $50. With this new feature, you can now choose the minimum coupon amount. For example, if you chose a minimum amount of $25, no coupons less than $25 will be awarded.
Larger minimum coupons take longer to earn
Before you choose a minimum coupon amount, consider the customer’s experience. Larger minimum coupon amounts require the customer to spend more dollars before receiving a coupon. This means that a customer may have to make several trips to your store before being “rewarded” with a coupon.
Large purchases and reward management
The maximum coupon amount is a $50, and only one coupon can be awarded for a purchase. If a customer makes a large purchase and the earned reward is greater than $50, the customer is only awarded a $50 coupon with that purchase. The remaining reward balance is saved and will be awarded (up to another $50 amount) the next time the customer makes a purchase.
To choose a minimum coupon amount for your Rich Rewards program, follow these steps:
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- Click the Rewards tab.
- In the Rewards pane, make sure Rich Rewards is selected.
- Note: If Rich Rewards is not selected, you are currently not a member of the Paladin Point of Sale Rich Rewards program. To find out more and to join, contact us at 1-800-725-2346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the Rich Rewards pane, In the Minimum Coupon Amount list, select a minimum coupon amount.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- Click Close to close the Paladin Configuration window.
About Rich Rewards
Rich Rewards is the Paladin Point of Sale royalty-free customer loyalty program. Any store (that is not already on another loyalty program) can use Rich Rewards to drive customers back to their store.
After a customer signs up for your Rich Rewards program, a percentage of each customer purchase (that you define) is converted to reward points and applied to the customer’s reward balance. When a customer has enough points, they receive a rewards coupon printed on their receipt that they can redeem on their next visit.
If you are interested in learning more and to join in the Paladin Point of Sale Rich Rewards program, see the references and links below or contact us at 1-800-725-2346 or email@example.com.
To access rewards training videos, follow these steps:
- Open Paladin POS.
- On the Help menu, click Training Videos.
- If you are not signed in, sign in to the Client Portal.
- Click Training Library.
- Click Rewards.
- Click any of the following videos to view them:
- Earning a rewards coupon
- Redeeming a rewards coupon
- Rewards reporting