Build date: 3-Dec-15
Freight costs can now be added to open special orders when the purchase order is received.
When you receive a purchase order with special order items, and enter a freight cost, the following message appears.
If you click Yes or press Y, a line item is added to the associated special order for the freight cost, and additional notes are included that identify the purchase order number and date and time the items were received.
If a special order required more than one purchase order or the special order items on a purchase order are received at different times, your special order invoice can include multiple freight costs.
If you do not want to add the freight cost to the special order during receiving, you can add the freight cost to the customer invoice when you complete the sale. You cannot add freight cost or make any other changes to a special order after you create it.
To receive a purchase order for special order items and include the freight cost, follow these steps:
- In the P.O. module, click Find P.O. and select the purchase order that contains the special order items.
- Verify that the received item quantities and costs on the purchase order are correct.
- On the Receive PO tab, click Process or press F8 to move to the Confirm Receive tab.
- Click Process of press F1.
- In the PO Freight Cost window, enter the Freight Cost, and then click OK or press F8.
- In the Special Order window, click Yes to add the purchase order freight cost to your special order.
To learn more about special orders, see the following resources.
Features and updates
About special orders – This topic provides a list of Knowledge Base articles about special orders.
Search for this webinar at http://paladinpointofsale.com/webinars/
Special Orders Made Easy By Using the Paladin SO Process
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.