Build date: 18-Feb-16
You can now assign sub classes within pricing plans. This flexibility lets you control pricing on smaller, and more specific, groups of items in your store.
Pricing plans by subclass are created by defining a range of one or more subclasses, in in the Paladin Configuration window, on the Pricing Plan tab. To specify the subclass range, enter start and end values in the Subclass Number Range Start and Subclass Number Range End boxes when you create a new pricing plan.
To create a pricing plan for a range of subclasses, follow these steps:
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- Click the Pricing Plan tab.
- Below the list of pricing plan names, click New.
- Enter a name for your pricing plan in the Name box.
- Enter the subclass range for the pricing plan. To do this enter the first and last subclass range values in the Subclass Number Range Start and Subclass Number Range End boxes. Note: If you enter additional number ranges for department, class or supplier, these filters are also applied. However, complex combinations are not recommended.
- Enter additional pricing plan info, such as a Date Range, Discount or Markup (how the new price is calculated), Cost or Retail price (the value used to create the new price), Amt % (the percentage to use in calculating a new price).
- Click Save.
For more information about how to create pricing plans, see this knowledge base topic:
Note: You may need to login with your Paladin credentials.