Build date: 16-Sep-15
We’ve improved the stock-on-hand (SOH) reversal process for EDI electronic invoices. You can now select a specific invoice number and reverse the SOH counts in the EDI Reporting window.
Previously, you had to click EDI Reversal button in the EDI Processing window and identify the EDI file with the invoices that required a SOH reversal. This button has been removed.
To reverse stock-on-hand (SOH) counts for an electronic invoice, follow these steps:
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module or press ALT+3.
- On the bottom ribbon, click EDI or press F9.
- In the EDI Processing window, click Reporting. The EDI Reporting window appears and shows a history of all EDI processing including electronic invoices.
- Highlight an invoice, and then click Reverse SOH to reverse the SOH counts.Depending on the EDI vendor, the invoice name will include one of the following terms:
If you highlight an invoice in the EDI history and the Reverse SOH button is not available, one of the following situations has occurred:
- The SOH has already been reversed for the invoice.
- The SOH cannot be reversed because the invoice is over seven (7) days old.
If multiple invoices were processed by one EDI file, reverse the SOH on the newest invoices and then work backwards in time.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.