Build date: 1-Feb-17
View the rewards balance for each of your customers in an Excel spreadsheet with the Rich Rewards Loyalty Balance Report.
To create this report, follow these steps:
Note: You must have Microsoft Excel 2007 or later installed on your computer to create this report.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports
- In Report Area pane, click Customers, and then click Customer List.
- In the Report List pane, click Rich Rewards Loyalty Balance.
- In the Choose Report pane, click Next or press F12.
- In the Sorting Options pane, click Run Report or press F12.
- When the report is complete, an Excel file and includes the following customer information:
- Paladin Point of Sale account number
- Address information
- Phone number
- Email address
- Rewards balance
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.