Paladin now supports these files for EDI processing:
- Fineline Updates – Updates True Value finelines (weekly).
- Long Descriptions – Adds True Value long product descriptions into the Description 3 field in Paladin (General tab > Item Information pane) for new and updated items (weekly).
- Images – Imports product images into Paladin for new and updated items. When available, product images can be viewed in the Advanced Lookup window (weekly).
- Drop Ship – Process drop ship invoices (daily).
- RDC Balances – Update remote stock check data (daily).
- Vendor Locations – Update vendor locations (weekly).
- Vendor Direct Ship Terms – Process vendor shipment data (daily M-F).
Paladin has also added support for daily (end-of-day) pricing and inventory uploads to True Value for both non-True Value and True Value products. If you want to enable this feature, create a Help Request (Help > Support > Submit a Help Request) and Paladin Support will contact you.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.