Build date: 23-Jan-18
The RepeatRewards loyalty program offers stores a full-featured and easy-to-use rewards program that integrates seamlessly with Paladin Point of Sale.
Why is a customer loyalty program important?
- You’ll make more money. Loyalty programs foster good relationships with your best customers. According to Northwestern University’s Center for Retail Management, only about 15% of customers are loyal to a single retailer, but they generate between 55% and 70% of company sales. The Loyalty Report (http://infobrandloyalty.com/2017-loyalty-report), a survey of 28,000 consumers, showed 81% say loyalty programs make them more likely to continue shopping with a business, and 66% of them spend more to maximize loyalty benefits.
- Loyal customers help attract new customers. Word of mouth referrals work and studies show referred customers have a 37% higher retention rate. Loyalty programs can reward customers for referrals which makes them more likely to tell a friend about your business.
- It’s a good investment. The cost of keeping good customers is approximately seven times less than the cost of advertising and marketing to find new ones. Over the past four years, enrollment in loyalty programs has grown over 31%.
Interested in RepeatRewards and want to learn more?
To learn more about RepeatRewards and to sign up, view our webinar below and/or contact Paladin Support (1-800-725-2346, option 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
To view the webinar recording, go to https://portal.paladinpos.com/webinars, and search for Building your customer base with RepeatRewards.
How will the latest RepeatRewards features supercharge my rewards program?
Get ready to empower your RepeatRewards program with expanded member search and new sign up options.
Here are some new features we think you’ll love:
(Details are provided below.)
- Use RepeatRewards to learn and remember customers that come to your store
- Enroll your customers at the time of purchase with a new Sign Up button
- Add the customer’s birthday and customer type when they sign up
- Add and verify a customer’s RepeatRewards ID in the Customer’s module
- Sign up your customer with RepeatRewards in the Customers module
- Notify RepeatRewards when customer information is updated in Paladin Point of Sale
Use RepeatRewards to learn and remember customers that come to your store
In the Invoice/Quote module, when you search for a RepeatRewards member by ID or phone number, we’ll look both in your Paladin Point of Sale customer data and in the online RepeatRewards member database. If the member is found online and not in your store’s data, you can (optionally) use their RepeatRewards information to add them to store’s customer database.
To make this option easy and virtually automatic, when a RepeatRewards search finds a member that is online only, a window appears and asks if you’d like to create the customer. Click Yes, and it will be done!
Enroll your customers at the time of purchase with a new Sign Up button
In the Invoice/Quote module, when you select a customer from the Customers list who is not a RepeatRewards member, the Rewards box turns into a Sign Up button.
When this happens, you can click Sign Up to enroll the customer in RepeatRewards at any point during the purchase.
When the customer information window appears, we’ll fill in the customer data that we know and highlight missing values in yellow.
Tip You can save time and fill in the customer’s name and address automatically by scanning the customer’s ID. To do this, you will need a 2D scanner, and your cursor must be in the First Name box.
Add the customer’s birthday and customer type when they sign up
When you sign up a customer with RepeatRewards, you can optionally select a customer type and specify a birthday month and date. Rewards programs often offer awards or incentives to their members on their birthday. This new feature lets you do this, too.
You can also add or edit the customers birthday in the Customers module, on the RepeatRewards tab.
Sign up your customer with RepeatRewards in the Customers module
In the Customers module, when you add an RepeatRewards ID that has not been activated to a customer, a new RepeatRewards account will be automatically created for the customer.
Add and verify a customer’s RepeatRewards ID in the Customer’s module
In the Customers module, when you add a previously-activated RepeatRewards member ID to a customer, we will verify the ID with RepeatRewards and ask you to authorize the connection between your customer and the RepeatRewards member. This safeguard ensures that rewards points from your customer’s purchases are applied to the correct RepeatRewards account.
Notify RepeatRewards when customer information is updated in Paladin Point of Sale
In the Customers module, when you make information updates to a customer that is associated with a RepeatRewards member, we will notify RepeatRewards about the update. This keeps information in Paladin Point of Sale and RepeatRewards consistent and accurate. For example, if you update the phone number for a customer with a RepeatRewards ID in their alternate ID list, we will tell RepeatRewards about the change.
- If you update a customer with more than one RepeatRewards ID in their alternate ID list, RepeatRewards is only notified about the change when the customer’s default alternate ID is one of the RepeatRewards IDs. To determine a customer’s default alternate ID, in the Customers module, on the Electronic tab, in the Alternate Customer IDs pane, look for the first ID in the list.
- RepeatRewards member accounts are not affected when you make these changes in Paladin Point of Sale:
- Remove a RepeatRewards ID from a customer file’s alternate IDs list
- Delete a customer file that has a RepeatRewards ID in its alternate IDs list
When you use these new features to grow your RepeatRewards program and nurture your customer relationships, you are investing in your business success. Remember that loyalty programs offer businesses a variety of benefits they can’t buy: a strong customer base, a solid brand image, and great community feedback. And they provide these benefits for little investment or effort.